11th World Conference of Science Journalists
- Our World Conference is a joint effort between three WFSJ member associations: the Swiss Association of Science Journalism (SASJ), the French Association des journalistes scientifiques de la presse d’information (AJSPI), and the Italian Science writers in Italy (SWIM).
- Hosted in collaboration with four prestigious academic partners: the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, CERN, and the Universities of Geneva and Lausanne.
- Lake Geneva Region is one of the most important science and technology hubs in the world.
- The conference is an exceptional opportunity for participants and partners to discover a varied and dynamic science and technology environment.
- WCSJ is a solution-driven meeting place to discuss the importance of science journalism globally.
- Our conference will offer a French language track for French-speaking journalists.
- WCSJ will be preceded by pre-conference workshops and long-term projects.
More information: https://www.wcsj2019.eu